header

header

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A fellow blogger says it best - Day 7

I have been thinking about what to write as my last 'good-bye' to Durban - how to describe the magic, the smell and the comforting humidity that just says, "Relax". What it was like to live in my own flat, far above the city lights, fall asleep to a transporting hum and enjoy the hip and happening of everything on my front door...  But then I found this post by a fellow blogger that tells of his arrival to Durban and all the 'new' he encounters, it reminded me of what I felt when I left the comfort of my family home in Kloof Suburbia. And then I got all excited, because guess what guys?! I get to do this ALL over again in THREE DAYS!

So tonight I leave you with his story and perhaps I'll get around to telling you mine too, soon.

Durban. Goodbye suburbia - Rich Armstrong. <----- Click here to jump to his post




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...