header

header

Friday, July 19, 2013

10 things lazy Friday - Day 15


Some of the things I have learnt this week… Drum roll please!

1. The weeks FLY by. Can't believe I have been in Joburg for 1 week and 2 days. Another weekend to explore the citaaaay!

2. Putting your heart on the line is actually an incredibly liberating experience - clarity aids in a stable mind.

3. My office is amazing. I have made 2 new friends that are just hilarious, and discovered a VERY cute English boy… mmm…

4. Making friends is quite hard - but it's actually me. People here are so friendly and try engage often. I just need to stop being so damn shy! Wow. *Slaps me around like an Oxford Road hooker*

5. Joburg is a BEAUTIFUL city. My morning runs have become a religion, so many trees and pretty scenes. The thinner air has me at a vomit point everyday, but if I just keep going my rhythm comes back.

6. Warm feet = warm everything

7. Never leave work before 5.30pm. My drive will be swift (haha I drive a Suzuki Swift - personal joke, mm ok just me then?) and traffic free. Proving JHB wrong one 30 mins at a time.

8. This city eats money. No idea where it goes to, sigh. I just want new shooooooes!

9. As much as I thought I would hate an office job, the content I get to work on is so much fun and so creative that I actually like going to work. Who would have thought.

10. Friday just means, WTF am I going to do tonight without any friends?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...