header

header

Friday, July 5, 2013

10 Things Friday - Day 5

Knowing that I have to put down at least a few words on this bloggy everyday, terrifies me.

So I am going to start with some baby steps.

Organising my life gives me great joy. I may have some control issues but that's just a Tauren trait I'll have to live with. This blog needs some structure to keep me sane, and whilst Friday is the busiest day of the week I need to simplify things.  I hereby introduce to you 10 Things Friday, a weekly wrap up of 10 things that have either caught my attention, annoyed me or any 10 things that are just easy to remember - alrightio let's begin.

10 Things Friday - Words For a Week

1. Saturday - Whimsy
2. Sunday - Rinky-Dink
3. Monday - Moot
4. Tuesday - Botheration
5. Wednesday - Discombobulate (Best Word Ever!)
6. Thursday - Drowned
7. Friday - Galvanised

Bonas words:
8. Marsupial (Applies to Friday)
9. Pulchritudinous (Seriously try pronounce this one!)
10. Effervescent (It's just so pretty)






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...